[oXygen-user] oXygen to WordPress

Eliot Kimber
Sun Jan 10 15:34:17 CST 2016

Please report any failure to conform to the EPUB3 spec as an issue on
GitHub. I haven't had the bandwidth to test the output against epubcheck
in the last 6 months or so (the last major update was for Harper-Collins,
who funded the EPUB3 work and seem to be happy with the output being
produced). Steven Calderwood (now at RSI but previously at Human Kinetics)
did a lot of work to sort out epubcheck details but epubcheck is a moving
target.

Cheers,

E.
----