[oXygen-user] oXygen to WordPress

Ben McGinnes
Sat Jan 9 17:16:18 CST 2016

On 10/01/2016 8:21 am, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> On 10/01/2016 12:39 am, Eliot Kimber wrote:
>> The current DITA for Publishers EPUB transform can produce EPUB3, EPUB2/3,
>> or EPUB2.
>
> Really?  Because every time I've tried it I get errors like this and I

Erm, nevermind ... apparently what I was missing was that I *not*
change the transtype and leave it as epub, but do change the git
branch in the plugin directory from master to epub3.  Plus epubcheck
wants xhtml+xml files named as .xhtml or it whinges, so changing that
output extension is advisable too.

Regards,
Ben