[oXygen-user] Validating CSS

David Birnbaum
Sat May 23 07:00:32 CDT 2015

Dear <oXygen/> user list,

I have an HTML5 document (XML syntax) with inline SVG and I'd like to
associate a single external stylesheet with it that specifies both CSS3 and
SVG properties. The <oXygen/> documentation at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/17.0/ug-author/index.html#topics/preferences-css-validator.html,
which matches what I see in my configuration options, seems willing to
allow me to select CSS3 or SVG, but not both simultaneously. Is there a way
to obtain the sort of validation I'm looking for? I can choose CSS3 in the
option menu and ignore the error messages for the SVG properties, but I'd
rather have the benefit of validating both.

Thanks,

David