[oXygen-user] Sort review comments by date?

Tony Graham
Thu Mar 5 05:41:37 CST 2015

Would it be possible/reasonable to be have the option to sort the
comments in the 'Review' view by date?  In a document with lots of
comments, I want to easily find the latest ones.  I can restrict the
visible comments to just those from my reviewer and then scroll down the
shorter list looking for recent dates, but when the comment is just
"Okay", I then need to re-enable my own comments to see what was okayed.

I also note that I can't search the 'Review' view by date.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect