[oXygen-user] interrupting and restarting an external tool script

Tara Athan
Wed Mar 4 16:18:54 CST 2015

I use bash scripts to run validation tests and build artifacts (I have
an external tool called "build" that simply starts the bash script that
has focus in the editor). I have noticed that if I start a script when
another is running, there will be a failure of the first script, but
then I am unable to successfully start any other script. It will return
with error code 0, but not actually do anything.

Is there a clean way to kill a script that is started in this fashion?

Thanks, Tara