[oXygen-user] Add static function name list for auto-completion in XQuery

Radu Pisoi
Wed Jun 17 00:58:53 CDT 2015

Yes, you are right about the code templates mechanism, but it is the only workaround that I know. I was thinking that you could define a code template for each external function. When you will use a such code template, you have to correct the parameters name and the prefix if necessary.

I already added an issue to our tracking system to allow an user to extend the list of XQuery functions proposed by the content completion assistant.

Radu Pisoi