[oXygen-user] Any way to control output of Schematron validation?

Tom Cleghorn
Tue Dec 8 04:38:23 CST 2015

Just chiming in with a third vote in support - we'd find it very handy
to be able to slim down Oxygen's validation output for non-technical
colleagues. Being able to use HTML to control it, as Octavian mentions,
would be marvellous icing on the cake!

On 08/12/2015 09:36, Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu) wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I added also your comment on the issue and I increased the its priority.
>
> We have also other issue related to this, to render in <oXygen/> the
> HTML markup from the assert/report messages.
>
> Best Regards,
> Octavian

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.