[oXygen-user] blank context pane

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Mon Apr 20 08:52:29 CDT 2015

Hello Bob,

This problem has already been resolved in a maintenance build of Oxygen
16.1 (since build 2014102117, released in October 2014):

> *XSLT Debugger:* During a debugging session, the Context view was
> cleared immediately after being updated when 'Step into' or 'Run to
> Cursor' were used.

You can download it from our web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

The list of bug-fixes from each maintenance build can be found here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html

You can follow our release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Let us know if you encounter further problems with this new build.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support