[oXygen-user] Use BaseX for XQuery Validation?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Fri Apr 17 10:01:51 CDT 2015

Hello Eliot,

While it's possible to use an XQJ implementation/connection (like BaseX)
for XQuery validation in Oxygen, it's a simple pass/fail validation,
with no real details about the errors or their location, so not very useful.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support