[oXygen-user] Use BaseX for XQuery Validation?

Eliot Kimber
Fri Apr 17 08:48:33 CDT 2015

I'm implementing BaseX-specific XQueries, which use BaseX's support for
importing modules based on mapping module URIs to a specific installation
folder. Thus the XQuery processing has to go through the BaseX server code
that provides the module resolution.

Is there a way to configure BaseX as an XQuery validator in this case?

I set up a BaseX validator but it fails to validate my BaseX-specific
XQuery module with a "fails static validation" error, which I assume is
because it can't resolve the modules.

Thanks,

Eliot
—————