[oXygen-user] integrate Oxygen output into build process?

Mary Anthony
Mon Oct 27 16:52:07 CDT 2014

Hi Tom,

Most commercial companies would use a continuous integration tool such as
Bamboo, Hudson, or Buildbot to kick a build on commit. I've used Bamboo
myself to build such a system for Javadoc and Webworks. Depends on your
resources.

A Mercurial post commit hook might be the way for you to go. I quick google
of "mercurial post commit hook build" gave me several results.

Good luck,

Mary