[oXygen-user] Detach a tab?

Tom Johnson
Tue Oct 7 14:22:39 CDT 2014

Thanks for pointing me to the videos. I watched them. It seems like
detaching a tab is done by dragging the tab while keeping the mouse button
depressed. However, my tabs are occasionally detaching when I just click
the tab. Maybe I'm making a micro-drag gesture or something, but it's quite
annoying.

Also, not sure why, but sometimes my tabs turn black. Here's an example:
http://www.screencast.com/t/H2bYuhgoNAd

I'm on a Mac using OSX Lion. The black tabs phenomenon happens when I
unplug from a Dell monitor and then plug back in. It only happens
sometimes. To fix it, I have to totally quit Oxygen and restart it.

Tom

801-822-2241
blog: idratherbewriting.com
twitter: tomjohnson