[oXygen-user] Detach a tab?

George Bina
Tue Oct 7 12:45:36 CDT 2014

Hi Tom,

You can arrange the toolbars, side views and editors by dragging from
their tab and dropping them to a new location.
This video demo shows how this works:
http://oxygenxml.com/demo/Dockable_Views.html
Please let us know more details if you think there is an issue with
detaching an editor or a side view - right now I think there is no
option to disable this functionality.