[oXygen-user] Trying to debug a "non-deterministic" DTD

Frank Arensmeier
Tue Oct 7 06:34:52 CDT 2014

Hello!

First time poster. I hope this question hasn’t been up for discussion before – I was not able to find anything helpful in the archives. I have a DTD that I need to debug. The ”problem" is that Oxygen validates the DTD just fine, whereas some XML editors (e.g. XMetal) complain about a ”non-deteministic” content model. So, my question is, does Oxygen (15.2) has some kind of ”strict mode” DTD validation? Because I do not have access to some XMetal-debug-fo, I must use Oxygen to debug my DTD.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

/frank

[cid:D69E52E6-83EC-4495-AFAC-6219CE5641B4]      Frank Arensmeier | Expertinfo | Teknikinformation, XML-system och språkkonsulttjänster | <mailto:> | Älvtomtagatan 14 703 42 Örebro | Mobile +46 70 233 90 39

Please consider the planet before printing this e-mail.