[oXygen-user] Inserting images via keyref - dialog requires Subtopic ID?

Marsh, Ed Ed.Marsh at gs.com
Tue May 13 15:11:13 CDT 2014

Hi there,
I'm fairly new to oXygen, using v15.2.

I'm having an issue trying to insert images that are referenced by keyref in a ditamap. If I insert the keyref in code view, the image appears fine, i.e. <image keyref="image-ref-keyname">

However, if I try to insert using the Insert Content Key Reference dialog, another dialog appears saying "Please select an element ID by pressing the Subtopic button". When I click the Subtopic button, no IDs appear.

Is this expected behavior, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Ed.