[oXygen-user] Smart pasting from word

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Tue May 6 04:46:39 CDT 2014

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for sending the samples, I looked a little bit at the content set
in the clipboard by MS Office and I think that we can make an
improvement in the Oxygen smart paste behavior in order to remove those
extra spaces.
I added an issue for this to our internal issues list and you will be
notified when it gets fixed.