[oXygen-user] Smart pasting from word

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 6 03:58:01 CDT 2014

Hi Claudio,

Could you sent us a sample Word document directly to
"support at oxygenxml.com"?
It would help us reproduce the issue on our side and find out more about
what the possible cause might be.
The Oxygen smart paste looks at the HTML format set in the clipboard and
it's possible that MS Word actually sets in the clipboard the broken
text in such manner.