[oXygen-user] Cannot get the excluded topics/text to grey out when profiling attributes are applied

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:00:56 CST 2014

Hi,
  I am using the DITA framework in Oxygen Author 15.2 on Mac OS and am
unable to get the excluded topics greyed out when profiling attributes have
been applied. The profiling attributes are being distributed as part of a
custom config file. They are being declared in ditaval files which are
bundled along with the framework folder. The framework folder is being
distributed via source control.
  I am able to apply see the attributes and apply them on the concerned
dita topics and text, but when I select the "Show Profiling attributes"
icon on the DITA Maps manager, the excluded topics and text are not being
grayed. Also, when I open the "Open Map in editor with resolved topics"
icon in the Dita Maps manager window, the excluded topic is still shown as
part of the content.

I only notice this issue on the Mac, not on Windows or Linux.

Is this a known bug in Oxygen 15.2? Could someone help me figure out whats
happening here?

Thanks a bunch,
Nathan