[oXygen-user] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 16.0 (2014060420)

oXygen XML Editor Support (Ionela Istodor)
Fri Jul 11 08:01:48 CDT 2014

Hi Gerrit,

I just wanted to let you know that this problem has been resolved in the
latest maintenance build of Oxygen 16.0, 2014070913 (released on July 10th):

> XSLT/Saxon-CE: When validating an XSLT stylesheet, the ixsl:call() extension function was incorrectly reported as erroneous when used with 2 arguments.

You can download it from our web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

The list of bug-fixes can be found here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2014070913

You can follow our oXygen release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this new build.

Regards,
Ionela

--
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.301
Fax: +40-251-461482

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Any quotation contained herein has a validity of 30 days, unless
otherwise specified.