[oXygen-user] Porting oXygen settings

Tue Aug 12 13:10:27 CDT 2014

Options > Export Global Options exports an XML file with the deltas between
the default setting and your current settings. You can load that file into a
new copy of Oxygen using Options > Import Global Options.

Settings saved on a project basis are stored in the project file.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Wendell Piez
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:33 PM
Subject: [oXygen-user] Porting oXygen settings

Hi,

I know I should know this, but where is a writeup of available options and
features for porting settings from one copy of oXygen to another?

I know that layouts can be saved out and reused (and I have done that) but I
wonder what other settings file(s) might be useful to a clean installation
of oXygen.

I am setting up an entirely new system....

Thanks! Wendell

--
Wendell Piez | http://www.wendellpiez.com XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables _____oo_________o_o___ooooo____ooooooo_^