[oXygen-user] recursive author actions

Andreas Wagner Andreas.Wagner at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Apr 3 04:08:32 CDT 2014

Hello Alex, hello list,

* Alex Jitianu dixit [2014-04-01 09:12]:
> Executing actions recursively is forbidden at a very low level because
> it usually signals a problem. I admit though, that once the
> ExecuteMultipleActionsOperation was introduced, a desired recursive
> use case can happen (just like you've describe it). We will
> investigate to see if we will allow the recursive behavior

Thank you for considering this.

> but meanwhile, you can just introduce a new action to compound the
> other two (the "abbr.dontask" and add "choice abbr+expan"). Something
> like this:

I did this know and it's working fine. Thank you for your suggestion.

And while I'm at it - a huge general thank you for your supportive,
swift and helpful responses. This list and the oXygen's team involvement
in it is a pleasure!

Cheers,

Andreas

--