[oXygen-user] DITA Map Metrics Report Enhancement Request: More About Conrefs

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Mon Oct 28 16:53:38 CDT 2013

I really like the new map metrics report. But of course, I want moreŠ

It reports the number of re-used elements (con refs) but it would be very
nice to know, for each reused element, how many times it is reused. For
example, I have a content set where I think every re-used element is used
exactly once, which kind of calls into question the utility of re-use in
this case (I think it¹s a side effect of how the original data was
converted into DITA).

Cheers,

E.

--