[oXygen-user] [ann] Webinar - How Merck Advanced Their Global Content Collaboration

Mihai Ionescu mihai at oxygenxml.com
Mon Oct 28 09:52:39 CDT 2013

A reminder that our next partner webinar is being held on Tuesday 29
October 2013:

"How Merck Advanced Their Global Content Collaboration"

Since 1899, Merck & Co. has been publishing medical information for
physicians, pharmacists, veterinarians, and people interested in medical
care who did not have a medical degree. Today, these publications, known
as The Merck Manuals, require hundreds of writers from around the world
to contribute and revise content on an ongoing basis. With such a large
and dispersed team, Merck experienced many challenges in the
technologies needed to coordinate and maintain publishing schedules as
well as in the varied technical skill levels of team members. Join this
webinar, hosted by Vasont Systems and Syncro Soft/oXygen XML Editor, to
hear how Merck has advanced their content management and collaboration
processes with this global team to overcome these challenges.

Please register for this interesting webinar at the following link:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/550235945

We look forward to you joining us tomorrow!

Syncro Soft Team