[oXygen-user] Oxygen add-on hosted as GitHub release

Tony Graham tgraham at mentea.net
Wed Oct 23 17:47:49 CDT 2013

FYI, here's a description of how I got a framework add-on bundle -- a copy
of Wendell's oXygenJATSFramework -- to be hosted on the GitHub project
containing the source:

http://inasmuch.as/2013/10/23/oxygen-add-on-hosted-on-github/

(The framework files themselves are unchanged, so if you already have
Wendell's framework, you don't need my version.)

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham at mentea.net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming
       Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C