[oXygen-user] Oxygen metrics report

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 8 15:04:36 CDT 2013

Hi Mathew,

The report stylesheet handles only conrefs. The report was made from
scratch and you can find the stylesheets in
oXygen/frameworks/dita/report. The main stylesheet is report.xsl and the
resolving of references is done in the modules/resolve.xsl module. Feel
free to modify it to add additional functionality if you want to.
To add conkeyref support I think we need a first traversal of the map
structures to gather all the key definitions that form the keyspace -
these can be placed in a variable that is used then to lookup for the
corresponding node in the resolve.xsl stylesheet when we macth on a an
element having a conkeyref on it.