[oXygen-user] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 14.2 (2013051016)

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 14 08:47:45 CDT 2013

Hi Yves,

I've tested with v14.2 and saving a project to another folder doesn't
lose the scenarios. It must be something else.

Open the original project file you have used: simpleLayoutSample.xpr and
check for the scenarios.
Look in the "Transformation Scenarios" view (Window > Show View > ...).
Check the filters (blue cogwheel toolbar icon) and make sure all
scenarios are visible. Can you find the scenarios there?

If you can't find the scenarios anywhere, please send us the involved
.xpr files to check if they're still there. Also send the exported
global options file: Options > Export Global Options. You might want to
send these in private instead of the user list.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support