[oXygen-user] Applet Configuration and Extension: MathML, Office Cut and Paste

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Fri Mar 8 07:58:45 CST 2013

I just get the text. I tried the demo applet and got the same result. This
is using FF 19.0.2 on OSX using Java 7.

I could only get the applet to run from FF--Safari says plugin not available
and Chrome says it doesn't support Java 7--not sure what's going on there.

I also tested under Windows and got the same result.

Cheers,

E.