[oXygen-user] Oxygen for creating Drupal content?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 14:09:05 CDT 2013

Hi Tony,

We've often used oXygen to create content later imported into
drupal (using Feeds module), but never using the JWS/applet
version as a replacement for the editor.  I know of a project
where this could potentially be useful, and so would also be
interested in hearing of anyone who had done this.

I realise that is just a longer version of a 'me too'.

-James