[oXygen-user] customizing for pdf output

David Yin David.Yin at PACCAR.com
Wed Oct 24 10:56:24 CDT 2012

Solved...  I originally had the customization folder as a subfolder to
the working directory.  So I had dita source files and output within the
same folder as the customization folder.

I pulled out the customization folder and put it on c: directory and the
logo appeared.  Whew...  I wasted 2 days with this issue.

Message: 3

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:01:56 -0500

From: "David Yin" <David.Yin at PACCAR.com>

Subject: [oXygen-user] customizing for pdf output

To: <oxygen-user at oxygenxml.com>

<0881E3ECD7D6EE4B862B95B2A814147209DA72EE at PBCDEPMXM5.na.paccar.com>

I have been trying to follow the Oxygen guide on inserting a company

logo onto the title page for the pdf ouput.  I have read the online

instructions and have searched your forum.  I have checked and double

checked that I made the modifications as per instructions.

I have modified many pieces of code  and have matched what works for

other people.

Sadly, I have yet to be successful at inserting anything, image or text,

onto the title page.  I made one attempt a header/footer customization

but that did not change the output either.

Please help.