[oXygen-user] Oxygen goes fullscreen finally!

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 24 10:04:55 CDT 2012

Hi,

This support was has been added in v14.1.
You can expand to full screen by clicking the arrows symbol from the
top-right corner of the application window.
You can return to standard view by clicking the arrows symbol in the
menu bar, in the top-right corner of the screen.

Please note that a shortcut key is not available in Oxygen for this
feature. We will consider adding one in a future version.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support