[oXygen-user] customizing for pdf output

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Oct 24 01:02:55 CDT 2012

Hi David,

So you followed this approach, right?

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/dita_pdf_output_customization.html

You created your own customization folder and then tried to overwrite an
XSLT template with your custom code.
Then in the transformation scenario you set the "customization.dir"
parameter to point to your folder, right?

Maybe you could zip your entire customization directory and send it to
support at oxygenxml.com, I will try to take a look at it.