[oXygen-user] customizing for pdf output

David Yin David.Yin at PACCAR.com
Tue Oct 23 12:01:56 CDT 2012

I have been trying to follow the Oxygen guide on inserting a company
logo onto the title page for the pdf ouput.  I have read the online
instructions and have searched your forum.  I have checked and double
checked that I made the modifications as per instructions.

I have modified many pieces of code  and have matched what works for
other people.

Sadly, I have yet to be successful at inserting anything, image or text,
onto the title page.  I made one attempt a header/footer customization
but that did not change the output either.

Please help.