[oXygen-user] George's Meetup Talk on Debugging Toolkit Transforms

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Mon Nov 19 10:29:12 CST 2012

Ah, this is for debugging a PDF transform.

I think I may be missing a key concept (I've never actually used the XSLT
debugger before).

I set the XSL file to be the root of my transform in my dev area and the XML
file to be the resolved map produced in the temp directory by the Toolkit.
In this case, the D4P HTML2 transform, the transform is applied to the map
and then does everything.

When I try to run it, I get the same issue with resolving the Java extension
functions, so clearly the jar is not configured, but I didn't see a place to
add that configuration for the debug transform or a way to select a
transformation scenario for the debugging.

Does this mean I have to copy dost.jar in the Oxygen lib/ dir? I'm trying to
avoid that because I am constantly updating the Toolkit under Oxygen so it's
easy to forget to copy over the dost.jar file when I put in a new version.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions