[oXygen-user] File reopen

Michael Anthony Smith anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
Thu May 3 09:15:55 CDT 2012

Hello Adrian,

I think a project file (.xpr) might already contains data that changes regularly, such as the documents that are currently open. My experience is that my project files are frequently different from a version control systems point of view; it is possible that I have changed important project properties, but find it surprising on the regularity at which I am told that the project files are different. Possibly, it might be worth thinking about what information would be better left out of them from a version control perspective.

Regards,
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"