[oXygen-user] File reopen

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Thu May 3 09:07:07 CDT 2012

Hello Wendell,

Thank you for the feedback.

That's an interesting idea to keep the file history on a project basis.
I have logged it to our issue tracking tool and we will analyze and
implement it in a future version of Oxygen.
The only concern I have with this is that if we keep the file history in
the project file (.xpr), some people might find it annoying when working
with a version control system since the file keeps getting modified. So
maybe we should use a separate file to store the project file history.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support