[oXygen-user] List of Keys in @keyref attribute in Attributes panel: nice

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Wed May 2 09:17:17 CDT 2012

Hi Eliot,

Yes, also for DITA profiling attributes the Attributes view should
propose values either from the referenced Subject Scheme map or defined
in the Oxygen Preferences->"Editor / Edit modes / Author /
Profiling/Conditional Text" page.
This feature is also available in the Attributes view from the Text page.

But it is possible to insert an image keyref directly from the toolbar.
Just use the "Key Reference" action from the "Link" drop-down toolbar
button.
The dialog can state the element name which should be inserted, please
see the attached screenshot.