[oXygen-user] List of Keys in @keyref attribute in Attributes panel: nice

Eliot Kimber ekimber at rsicms.com
Wed May 2 08:47:36 CDT 2012

Just noticed that if you click in the @keyref attribute in the Attributes
panel it gives you a list of available keys. Very nice. It's exactly what it
should do but I had never tried it and wouldn't have been surprised if it
hadn't been there (at least in some other editor).

I did it because there's no direct way that I found to create a key
reference to a graphic from the tool bar (that is, there's no insert graphic
key reference analogous to create content key reference or just create key
reference).

I now use keys for all graphic references so I can easily use conditional
processing to choose between vector for PDF and raster for HTML.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions