[oXygen-user] problem navigating through folders in Open option (Ubuntu 12.04)

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Wed Jun 27 09:17:04 CDT 2012

David,

I can confirm that Oxygen will not work with OpenJDK's javaws
(icedtea-netx).  Running javaws in verbose mode shows that it hangs when
verifying the embedded JNLP signature:
"APPLICATION.JNLP has been located within signed JAR. Starting
verfication..."

The only solution we've found is to use a Java SE JRE from Oracle/Sun:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza