[oXygen-user] Popups in Author mode ?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 16 02:19:21 CST 2012

Hi David,

Sorry but Oxygen supports neither the CSS "hover" pseudo attribute nor
JavaScript extensions.

The closest you could get to having additional information displayed
would be to try and provide a custom view to the Oxygen editor and
display the additional information in the view when the mouse hovers.
This would be done using our Java Plugins SDK (Workspace Access plugin):

> http://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen_sdk.html#Developer_Plugins

If you are interested in this approach of using our Java API I can give
you more details.