[oXygen-user] oXygen 13.1: Problem with validating a large folder

Adrian Buza adrian at sync.ro
Tue Nov 8 13:22:04 CST 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that the new build of v13.1(2011110718) which includes the bugfix has been released.

You can find it on our download page:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this build.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor Support