[oXygen-user] Ignore '.svn' directory and contents when validating?

Adrian Buza
Tue May 3 04:52:14 CDT 2011

Hello,

There's a simpler way to hide/ignore the '.svn' directories in the
Project view.  Go to main menu -> Project -> Filters and in the
"Directory filter patterns" field add '.svn'.

But there is no way to skip validation on associated file types('.txt'
or otherwise) and by default these are validated as XML. This is a
mistake on our part.
I've added this to our issue tracking tool and we'll resolve it in a
future version of Oxygen.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza