[oXygen-user] keyboard shortcut uppercase source edit

Adrian Buza
Mon May 2 08:21:19 CDT 2011

Hello,

By default there is no shortcut set for the "To Upper Case" action. But
you can of course set one.
Go to Options -> Menu Shortcut Keys and in the filter field from the
option pane(the one on the right) type: upper
You should immediately locate the "To Upper Case" action. Select it,
press the Edit button and set the desired shortcut key.
Watch out for conflicting shortcuts.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza