[oXygen-user] Detecting the oXygen license type

Radu Coravu
Fri Mar 4 06:53:55 CST 2011

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the details.
We'll try to accomodate them in a future version (maybe 12.2) and contact you when the enhancement request gets implemented.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com