[oXygen-user] Detecting the oXygen license type

Michael Anthony Smith
Fri Mar 4 05:46:20 CST 2011

Radu,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Currently we would be interested in determining whether the license was:
(a) Academic, Professional, or Enterprise;
(b) Named-User, Floating or Site.

In the case of a Floating license it would be useful to know whether the
current oXygen instance is active, because we could then prevent our
plugin from working (i.e., generating a new editor document, using your
new createNewEditor facility).

Our plugin currently does not need to distinguish between the Author and
Editor version of your product, but you may wish to provide this
information for future use.

Finally, we are not concerned about whether the product is being used in
an evaluation period or the expiry dates of oXygen licenses.

Regards,

Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"