[oXygen-user] Restoring XML element folding to a single xml document

Bill Walker
Wed Jun 8 12:26:03 CDT 2011

Colleagues,

While editing an XML document in Oxygen, I removed the element folding
functionality.  I believe I was trying to get the line wrapping to work,
but don't remember exactly what I did.  Is there any way to add the
element folding back in to a particular document.  Please note that I
have not disabled it for the entire application, but only for a
particular document.

Thanks,

Bill Walker
Imaging Field Services Officer
Amigos Library Services,
14400 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75244-3509
800-843-8482 x2853
972-340-2853 (direct)
972-991-6061 (fax)
www.amigos.org
Email:

Digital Preservation: What's Now, What's Next?
An Amigos ONLINE Conference
August 12 ** Register at http://digpres.amigos.org/