[oXygen-user] R: Additional XSLT stylesheet in docbooktransformation

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jun 6 08:39:28 CDT 2011

Hello,

We did not use profile-docbook.xsl because it does not apply all the
profiling attribute values always correctly for complex DocBook
documents. We tested that version of profiling stylesheet on a complex
document and it allowed in the output some subsections which did not
have the profiling attribute value set as the profiling parameter of the
transformation. The profile.xsl stylesheet did not have this problem so
we used that in the Oxygen scenarios.