[oXygen-user] R: Additional XSLT stylesheet in docbooktransformation

Jirka Kosek
Mon Jun 6 07:52:35 CDT 2011

On 6.6.2011 12:03, Adrian Buza wrote:

> Oxygen 12.2 added out-of-the-box support for DocBook
> profiling(conditional text) in the default transformation scenarios.
> This means that in the default transformation scenarios two stylesheets
> are applied to the original XML file: a generic profiling
> stylesheet(${frameworks}/docbook/xsl/profiling/profile.xsl) and the
> specific transformation stylesheet(e.g. PDF:
> ${frameworks}/docbook/xsl/fo/docbook_custom.xsl).

I'm just curious -- is there any reason why you haven't used
profile-docbook.xsl instead, which does profiling and actual
transformation in a single step?

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz