[oXygen-user] oXygen Author-mode document comparison plugin

O'Donnell, Dan
Wed Jul 6 09:10:45 CDT 2011

Trying it now. Thanks a lot: we were just discussing the need for this
with TEI P5 documents in our journals' workflows.

--
*Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Professor of English, University of Lethbridge <http://www.uleth.ca/>