[oXygen-user] Viewing . (dot) directories / files in OS X

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jul 1 09:28:09 CDT 2011

Hello,

You are right, we should mention the Command-Shift-Period shortcut in
the User Manual. We will add it to the User Manual in the next version
of Oxygen.

Please note that this shortcut is more an OS X feature than an Oxygen
one. Oxygen does not set that shortcut in the Open dialog or in the Save
dialog and does not do something special for enabling it. The User
Manual is focused on Oxygen features but it can mention an OS X shortcut
that can replace an Oxygen option that is missing on OS X, that is the
option "Show hidden files and directories".

Best regards,
Sorin