[oXygen-user] External task pause and run again

Cramer, David W (David)
Thu Jan 20 08:30:34 CST 2011

It is possible to launch a terminal from an external command. I just tried making this an external command (where test.sh is a script that requests input) and it worked:

gnome-terminal --command="/home/dcramer/test.sh"

David

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:] On Behalf Of Radu Coravu
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] External task pause and run again

Hi Karl,

Sorry, the Oxygen console view only displays the output from an external process and cannot be used to send data to the process.
I added this as an improvement request.

Maybe you can wrap your process in another one which enters the line feed somehow.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com